These buildings are ideal for all weather conditions and can be used for various purposes, such as additional living space, emergency shelter, office, hobby room, secure storage space, tool room, or an equipment enclosure. Each building is modularly designed expansion and a true DIY installation in mind.
This insulated building includes a single window kit and a foundation. The foundation is made of galvanized metal and provides a base for installing the building on almost any flat surface.
The insulated building are shipped on two crates with simple, clean and safe assembly. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly.
- Includes a metal foundation that allows building construction on just about any flat level surface. Concrete is not required.
- Pre-painted galvanized inner and outer walls provide a stable, impenetrable wall
- Thick fire-retardant CFC-Free B2 polyurethane insulation offers excellent thermal and acoustic performance
- Easy-to-assemble bolted tongue and groove wall panel assembly. Provides fast assembly and disassembly. Parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for fast simple installation
- Stackable wall panels, single crate package so that the building can be moved if needed even in a pickup truck
- Snow load of 30 lbs/sqft - one of the strongest do-it-yourself buildings
- Secured door with a dead bolt lock can be configured on any side panel wall of the building
- Step-by-step instructions included
- Extension kit available in 6 ft. increments and mountable on either side
- Delivers in single wood crate via common carrier
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
- An Angular Roof Design for easy water drainage including a gutter system with a downspout to collect residual water
|Model No.||Approx Size (ft.)||Storage||Exterior Dimensions (inches)||Interior Dimensions|
3 ¹⁄₄' x 10'
|32.29 Sq. Ft.||Base||Roof Edge to Edge||Wall to Wall||Panel Color|
|231.3 Cu. Ft.||Width||39 ½"||39 ½"||39 ½"||
|Depth||120 ⁵⁄₈"||126 ⁵⁄₈"||118 ¼"|
MANUAL AND ASSEMBLY
We will provide FREE Shipping for all our products in the continental US. Here is what to expect and how we ship out items.
Processing and shipping timelines
Your order will be processed and shipped between 2-5 business days. If you purchased the item during the weekend or holiday, your order will be processed the next business day.You will receive a notification with tracking information to the email associated with your order once your order has been shipped. From the moment of receiving your tracking number, please allow 24- 48 hours for updates on the carriers system, so tracking information is visible.Once it ships out, it usually takes between 2-8 business days for your order to be delivered. For smaller packages, these times can be shorter to 2-4 business days.
Carriers We Use
For smaller, lighter orders usually under 62 lbs, we will use UPS Ground or FedEx. They will be delivered without a signature requirement to your door.
For orders on heavier and larger items, we will ship via freight companies such as UPS Freight, FedEx, Estes, SAIA, or R+L Carriers. They will deliver curbside and you will receive a call to make an appointment
"Curbside” means the driver is only responsible for delivery of the shipment to the curb at the end of your driveway and not "any other area on your property". Also, the driver is not required to remove the product from the truck. In most cases, it will be needed at least 2 people to unload the boxes.
If you require that the products are unloaded to the floor, please request "Lift Gate Service" for an additional fee charged by the freight company.
Please follow these steps to request this service.
Place the orderEmail us to email@example.com so we can quote with the shipping company and make proper arrangements. Please include the order number you obtained from our confirmation system.
We do not offer installation services, please make proper arrangements.We are not responsible if you didn’t obtain proper permits to install the item you bought from us, if applicable.Sheds Network does not have control or influence over carriers operation. In case you didn’t obtain the item on the appointed delivery date and time or what's shown in their system, it's out of our control. Also, if the liftgate service was applied for and the driver did not put the item exactly where you wanted, a refund will not be issued.Sheds Network is not responsible for any delivery error when the information we have provided are all correct. If a package is lost or stolen, we will open a claim with the shipping company which can take up to 12 business days to resolve.
Slice up the payment on your purchase!
We have partnered with Klarna to provide you with flexible financing on purchases, so you can ease the costs and pay over time.
It’s simple and easy, here is how it works.
When you slice up your payments with Klarna, you will know exactly how much you pay each month and in total. You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information - no bank account or credit card required.
Steps to follow:
Add items to your cart
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout
Enter simple information and know instantly if you’re approved
Klarna will send you an email confirmation and payment reminders
Complete all future Klarna purchases with just a single click
See screenshots below and follow the step by step process
1) Add items to your cart
2) Click on "Check out"
3) Fill out all information and click on " Continue to Shipping"
4) Verify your information and shipping address, then click "Continue to payment" and then select Klarna as a payment method and click "Complete Order". When doing this you will be redirected to fill some basic information and a decision will made within seconds.
Safe and Secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. You have zero fraud liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Klarna?
Klarna is a global payment solutions company that works with merchants to provide their customers the smoothest online shopping experience. Klarna is in over 100,000 online stores and has more than 60 million users globally. Learn more.
What is Slice It?
Slice it is Klarna’s pay over time financing option, which is offered at the time of checkout. This affordable and highly flexible open-end line of credit is issued by WebBank in partnership with Klarna, and it allows you to pay for your purchases over time.
How does financing with Klarna work?
It’s simple! Shop at any online store that uses Klarna, and choose Slice it to pay for your purchases over time. You will know if you are approved in seconds and then complete your purchase. You will receive an email notification of your purchase from Klarna, and can manage your account at Klarna.com.
How can I reach Klarna?
You can reach Klarna anytime at https://www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/
Don’t see your question here? Check out Klarna’s full FAQ page.
We are truly committed to deliver the best price, quality and service when you order a product from us. We will help you every step of the way and ensure you make the best choice for your needs.
There are significant benefits of shopping with us, please see a few of them below:
1) In most states we don't charge taxes, which represents hundreds of dollars in some instances that are kept in your pocket.
2) We pay shipping for you, so its FREE.
3) You get a full manufacturer warranty on all products.
All of these without leaving your home!