Monticello - Mojave Edition is the ideal warm weather-growing greenhouse. Proudly made in the USA, we have now added to the list of features an off the grid solar powered commercial grade ventilation system to the Monticello.
This system will allow owners to now have much better control of their growing environment with NO electrical costs.
Our commercial fan, exhaust lovers, and commercial thermostat are all made in the USA and our solar panel can product more than 2 times the needed power to operate the fan at 100%, allowing for future options such as lighting and heating.
The Mojave edition also now comes standard with pre-tinted roof panels and automatic roof vents. The benefit is both aesthetically pleasing and functional, no more need for our shade cloth system and taking the guesswork out of temperature control.
The Monticello is still Constructed from the highest quality extruded aluminum (US grade - not the thinner & more brittle foreign aluminum) and electrostatically painted Black (guaranteed to contain 0.0% lead), our greenhouse uses on average more than 120 lbs. more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse.
Why is this important? The weaker the framework the less snow the greenhouse can hold in the winter time before collapsing on itself also the easier it will be get damages in wind.
While most hobby greenhouses on the market us less expensive thinner walls and roofing materials (the crystal clear walls are as thin as .2mm), the Monticello uses professional grade 8mm twin wall polycarbonate.
This is the same thickness as used in commercial greenhouses. The twin-wall polycarbonate acts as a double pain window keeping cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime.
This not only makes the Monticello more efficient to grow in for a longer period of time than other greenhouses but it also adds to the efficiency of growing, cutting down electric bills for those who choose to grow year-round.
At 7ft 6in tall at the peak the Monticello's above-average interior height design also helps with displacing heat within the greenhouse while also allowing for the tallest gardeners not to have to bend down when inside the greenhouse.
From the integrated base to the built-in rainwater gutter system, to the automatic roof vent opener and dual hinged doors with an opening of almost 6ft high x 4 & ½ft wide ensures you are sure to enjoy the Monticello greenhouse for years to come.
The Monticello also offers the ability to grow as your needs grow with the 4ft extension kit that can be purchased anytime in the future. You get what you pay for and with the Monticello this rings true.
We back the Monticello with the strongest warranty in the industry (10 yrs.) on the frame and Polycarbonate.
For the gardener that is looking for a quality greenhouse system that will supply years of hassle free indoor gardening this is the greenhouse for you. We hope you enjoy growing in the Monticello as much as we enjoyed designing it.
- 8.1 ft. W x 24.10 ft. L x 7.6 ft. H
- Mojave Edition Includes: Monticello 24 Ft Greenhouse, Monticello Solar Ventilation System, Monticello Commercial Folding Bench System, Tinted Roof And Ventilation Panels, Monticello Programmable Watering System, Monticellio Greenhouse Sink System, Rsi Vegi-Bee Mechanical Pollenator System
- EASY assembly construction. Integrated flush base design.
- High Impact Uv Stable 8Mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Walls And Roof, Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum Frame Construction, Natural Aluminum color or Electrostatically Painted Black Frame
- 2 - 2ft x 2ft roof vents with automatic openers, Integrated dual rain water gutter system
- Large 6ft x 4ft wide door opening, Hinged Lockable Double Doors, Patent Pending Twist & Lock single bolt (allowing for fewer parts)
- Expandable - ability to expand greenhouse in 4ft increments as needs grow
- Efficient - average cost to run greenhouse year round $200-$250
- Snow load capacity of 24lbs/sq. ft., Wind load of 65 MPH
- Proudly Designed & Made In The Usa
|Color||BLACK OR ALUMINUM|
|Size||8.1 ft. X 24.5 ft. X 7.6 ft.|
|Product Length (IN)||294|
|Product Height (IN)||91.2|
|Product Width (IN)||97.2|
|Product Weight (LB)||
We will provide FREE Shipping for all our products in the continental US, here is what to expect and how we ship out items.
Processing and shipping timelines
- Your order will be processed and shipped between 2-5 business days. If you purchased the item during the weekend or holiday, your order will be processed the next business day.
- You will receive a notification with tracking information to the email associated with your order once your order has been shipped. From the moment of receiving your tracking number, please allow 24- 48 hours for updates on the carriers system, so tracking information is visible.
- Once it ships out, it usually takes between 2-8 business days for your order to be delivered. For smaller packages, these times can be shorter to 2-4 business days.
Carriers we use
For smaller, lighter orders usually under 62 lbs, we will use UPS Ground or FedEx. They will be delivered without a signature requirement to your door.
For orders on heavier and larger items, we will ship via freight companies such as UPS Freight, FedEx, Estes, SAIA, or R+L Carriers. They will deliver curbside and you will receive a call to make an appointment
"Curbside” means the driver is only responsible for delivery of the shipment to the curb at the end of your driveway and not "any other area on your property". Also, the driver is not required to remove the product from the truck. In most cases, it will be needed at least 2 people to unload the boxes.
If you require that the products are unloaded to the floor, please request "Lift Gate Service" for an additional fee charged by the freight company.
Please follow these steps to request this service.
- Place the order
- Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can quote with the shipping company and make proper arrangements. Please include the order number you obtained from our confirmation system.
- We do not offer installation services, please make proper arrangements.
- We are not responsible if you don’t obtain proper permits to install the item you bought from us, if applicable.
- Sheds Network does not have control or influence over carriers operation, therefore if you don’t obtain the item on the exact date they scheduled the delivery or shown in the system is not our fault. Also, if the liftgate service was applied and the driver did not put the item exactly where you wanted, a refund will not be issued.
- Sheds Network is not responsible for any delivery error when the information we have provided is correct. If a package is lost or stolen, we will open a claim with the shipping company which can take up to 12 business days to resolve.
Slice up the payment on your purchase!
We have partnered with Klarna to provide you with flexible financing on purchases, so you can ease the costs and pay over time.
It’s simple and easy, here is how it works.
When you slice up your payments with Klarna, you will know exactly how much you pay each month and in total. You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information - no bank account or credit card required.
Steps to follow:
Add items to your cart
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout
Enter simple information and know instantly if you’re approved
Klarna will send you an email confirmation and payment reminders
Complete all future Klarna purchases with just a single click
See screenshots below and follow the step by step process
1) Add items to your cart
2) Click on "Check out"
3) Fill out all information and click on " Continue to Shipping"
4) Verify your information and shipping address, then click "Continue to payment" and then select Klarna as a payment method and click "Complete Order". When doing this you will be redirected to fill some basic information and a decision will made within seconds.
Safe and Secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. You have zero fraud liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Klarna?
Klarna is a global payment solutions company that works with merchants to provide their customers the smoothest online shopping experience. Klarna is in over 100,000 online stores and has more than 60 million users globally. Learn more.
What is Slice It?
Slice it is Klarna’s pay over time financing option, which is offered at the time of checkout. This affordable and highly flexible open-end line of credit is issued by WebBank in partnership with Klarna, and it allows you to pay for your purchases over time.
How does financing with Klarna work?
It’s simple! Shop at any online store that uses Klarna, and choose Slice it to pay for your purchases over time. You will know if you are approved in seconds and then complete your purchase. You will receive an email notification of your purchase from Klarna, and can manage your account at Klarna.com.
How can I reach Klarna?
You can reach Klarna anytime at https://www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/
Don’t see your question here? Check out Klarna’s full FAQ page.
We are truly committed to deliver the best price, quality and service when you order a product from us. We will help you every step of the way and ensure you make the best choice for your needs.
There are significant benefits of shopping with us, please see a few of them below:
1) In most states we don't charge taxes, which represents hundreds of dollars in some instances that are kept in your pocket.
2) We pay shipping for you, so its FREE.
3) You get a full manufacturer warranty on all products.
All of these without leaving your home!