EXACO RIGA 4
Why Choose RIGA?
- The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience.
- With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is by far the strongest greenhouse under $5,000.
- The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than another units it is class.
- The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German made and believed to be of superior quality then the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- The Riga Greenhouse comes with an optional two layer shelving system with removable shelf inserts. This allows for tall plants (beans, tomatoes etc.).
- The optional 6” high foundation frame can be buried in a trench to easily and securely anchor the greenhouse. This is a great option if other anchoring methods, such as concrete, are not desired.
- One major advantage of the Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
- Optional Shelving: Seedtray/Bench shelf and top shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces – can hold a 160 pound man! White twin-wall polycarbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to allow insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year.
- The RIGA Greenhouse is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well in to an upscale garden setting
Buying a greenhouse is like buying a car, they vary in cost from cheap to very expensive, the RIGA is a class similar to a Volkswagen/Volvo – stronger, more durable and better insulated, and offers many more features than the better selling brands.
- The RIGA Greenhouse offers the minimum insulation needed to grow plant year-round – others using less insulation cost too much to heat.
- RIGA Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes
- We recommend you buy one size bigger than you planned.
- Come with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
- Made in Germany
Click here to download the Assembly Manual
- Extremely heavy duty construction
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Warranty: Polycarbonate: 10 years; Frame: 15 years
- Heavy duty Dutch Barn Door with keyed lock: 30" wide x 72" tall. 72” tall narrow unit /79” tall wide unit
- Oversized Rear Wall window: 30" wide x 42" high with adjustment arm
- Roof Window(s): 40" w x 24" d; with Automatic Window Opener
- 8 MM UV coated twin wall
polycarbonate over main body
- 10 MM twin wall polycarbonate in front & back walls for extra strength
- Inside walking height: 6’1” near shelves, 6’11” in the middle of the narrow unit and 7’6” high for a wide unit.
- Assembly time: 2 people, 1 full day (3 makes it easier and reduces it to 6-8 hours (excluding any shelves)
We will provide FREE Shipping for all our products in the continental US. Here is what to expect and how we ship out items.
Processing and shipping timelines
Your order will be processed and shipped between 2-5 business days. If you purchased the item during the weekend or holiday, your order will be processed the next business day.You will receive a notification with tracking information to the email associated with your order once your order has been shipped. From the moment of receiving your tracking number, please allow 24- 48 hours for updates on the carriers system, so tracking information is visible.Once it ships out, it usually takes between 2-8 business days for your order to be delivered. For smaller packages, these times can be shorter to 2-4 business days.
Carriers We Use
For smaller, lighter orders usually under 62 lbs, we will use UPS Ground or FedEx. They will be delivered without a signature requirement to your door.
For orders on heavier and larger items, we will ship via freight companies such as UPS Freight, FedEx, Estes, SAIA, or R+L Carriers. They will deliver curbside and you will receive a call to make an appointment
"Curbside” means the driver is only responsible for delivery of the shipment to the curb at the end of your driveway and not "any other area on your property". Also, the driver is not required to remove the product from the truck. In most cases, it will be needed at least 2 people to unload the boxes.
If you require that the products are unloaded to the floor, please request "Lift Gate Service" for an additional fee charged by the freight company.
Please follow these steps to request this service.
Place the orderEmail us to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can quote with the shipping company and make proper arrangements. Please include the order number you obtained from our confirmation system.
We do not offer installation services, please make proper arrangements.We are not responsible if you didn’t obtain proper permits to install the item you bought from us, if applicable.Sheds Network does not have control or influence over carriers operation. In case you didn’t obtain the item on the appointed delivery date and time or what's shown in their system, it's out of our control. Also, if the liftgate service was applied for and the driver did not put the item exactly where you wanted, a refund will not be issued.Sheds Network is not responsible for any delivery error when the information we have provided are all correct. If a package is lost or stolen, we will open a claim with the shipping company which can take up to 12 business days to resolve.
Slice up the payment on your purchase!
We have partnered with Klarna to provide you with flexible financing on purchases, so you can ease the costs and pay over time.
It’s simple and easy, here is how it works.
When you slice up your payments with Klarna, you will know exactly how much you pay each month and in total. You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information - no bank account or credit card required.
Steps to follow:
Add items to your cart
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout
Enter simple information and know instantly if you’re approved
Klarna will send you an email confirmation and payment reminders
Complete all future Klarna purchases with just a single click
See screenshots below and follow the step by step process
1) Add items to your cart
2) Click on "Check out"
3) Fill out all information and click on " Continue to Shipping"
4) Verify your information and shipping address, then click "Continue to payment" and then select Klarna as a payment method and click "Complete Order". When doing this you will be redirected to fill some basic information and a decision will made within seconds.
Safe and Secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. You have zero fraud liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Klarna?
Klarna is a global payment solutions company that works with merchants to provide their customers the smoothest online shopping experience. Klarna is in over 100,000 online stores and has more than 60 million users globally. Learn more.
What is Slice It?
Slice it is Klarna’s pay over time financing option, which is offered at the time of checkout. This affordable and highly flexible open-end line of credit is issued by WebBank in partnership with Klarna, and it allows you to pay for your purchases over time.
How does financing with Klarna work?
It’s simple! Shop at any online store that uses Klarna, and choose Slice it to pay for your purchases over time. You will know if you are approved in seconds and then complete your purchase. You will receive an email notification of your purchase from Klarna, and can manage your account at Klarna.com.
How can I reach Klarna?
You can reach Klarna anytime at https://www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/
Don’t see your question here? Check out Klarna’s full FAQ page.
We are truly committed to deliver the best price, quality and service when you order a product from us. We will help you every step of the way and ensure you make the best choice for your needs.
There are significant benefits of shopping with us, please see a few of them below:
1) In most states we don't charge taxes, which represents hundreds of dollars in some instances that are kept in your pocket.
2) We pay shipping for you, so its FREE.
3) You get a full manufacturer warranty on all products.
All of these without leaving your home!